At the internationally recognised event the Rotherham based company managed to establish many new leads, with housing associations, local authorities, house-builders photovoltaic installers, electrical engineers and end users. All of which are becoming ever more keen to identify easy to implement solutions for reducing energy consumption in the home.
The company’s success at the exhibition also represents the growing level of interest in the company and the VO4HOME system, following the company’s launch in November 2010. The company also used the opportunity to expand its network of partnerships with national and international organisations across a variety of different sectors.
Ecobuild 2011 was the first in a series of exhibitions that VO4HOME will be attending throughout the UK in the coming months including Greenbuild and VO4HOME seminars across the UK.
Geoff Clifton business development manager at VO4HOME said,
“We are noticing a great deal of interest in our system, which was evidenced not only by the number of people that visited our stand, but also by the number of telephone calls we have been receiving since returning to the office.”
For more information about VO4HOME visit www.vo4home.com.
VO4HOME is looking to develop its base of Photovoltaic and Microgeneration Installers and Energy Advisor partners. Companies interested in marketing the system as part of their range of solutions should contact
Geoff on 08448 248 338.
- Can save 330-500lbs of CO2 emissions each year
- Can save money on power bills by around £90 to £150 a year
- Comes with guaranteed savings.
- Will improve the life expectancy of electrical equipment.
- Will improve the power quality (reduce harmonics and improve the power factor).
- Easy installation – no need to change electricity provider, no rewiring require, no maintenance required, no moving parts
- Comes with a 5-year warranty
- Is fully designed and manufactured in the UK. All VO4Home components, including even minor items such as the paint, are sourced from UK manufacturers.
- The VO4Home team has over 150 years combined experience in designing and manufacturing special transformers and the VO4Home design is a direct result of this experience.