Leading Yorkshire based voltage optimisation company, VO4HOME, will be a primary exhibitor at the 2011 National Home Improvement Exhibition (NHI) at Earls Court, which will be running between the 30th September and 2nd October.
VO4HOME will be based in the Eco Home Zone, a key element of the NHI Exhibition. The Zone plays an important role in highlighting and promoting how scientific advances can help homeowners reduce their carbon footprint through the adoption of energy efficiency technologies. Technologies that both lower household bills and energy consumption. VO4HOME’s voltage optimization device will be on show with all the latest energy efficient innovations and sustainable products.
The NHI Exhibition is the UK’s leading home improvement show – bringing together leading, designers, suppliers and experts under one roof. Allowing anyone planning a project the opportunity to find out all they need to know to bring it to fruition.
Mr. Geoff Clifton, business development manager for VO4HOME commented,
“We jumped at the chance to be involved in the Eco Zone at the NHI exhibition, as it provides an important visible platform for those who wish to become familiar with energy efficiency technologies that can be simply and easily integrated into the home. Innovations that save the consumer money, lower energy use and reduce their carbon footprint.”
VO4HOME is a cost effective solution that delivers tangible savings on energy consumption. Not only can it be quickly and simply installed but pay-back is usually within 4-5 years, which means that not only is it a sound investment, but it also comes with a 5 year product guarantee.
• Can save 330-500lbs of CO2 emissions each year
• Can save money on power bills by around £90 to £150 a year
• Comes with guaranteed savings.
• Will improve the life expectancy of electrical equipment.
• Will improve the power quality (reduce harmonics and improve the power factor).
• Easy installation – no need to change electricity provider, no rewiring require, no maintenance required, no moving parts
• Comes with a 5-year warranty
• Is fully designed and manufactured in the UK. All VO4Home components, including even minor items such as the paint, are sourced from UK manufacturers.
The VO4Home team has over 150 years combined experience in designing and manufacturing special transformers and the VO4Home design is a direct result of this experience.