EMSc (UK) Ltd, manufacturer of Powerstar, the market leading voltage optimisation solution, is expanding its distributor network in Australia thanks to growing market demand for the company’s products. Powerstar is proving a success across many different market sectors and is being installed in government buildings, education facilities, sports & leisure sites and large retail chains.
Managing the expansion in Australia on behalf of EMSc (UK) Ltd is Sam Czyczelis, general manager of EMSc (Australia) Pty Ltd. Mr Czyczelis recently visited the UK head office for two weeks to finalise plans for the company’s continued expansion in Australia. The visit also included technical and product training, discussions on marketing and commercial strategy, as well as meetings with suppliers, agencies and partners.
Mr Czyczelis, who has extensive experience in the sector, joined EMSc (Australia) Pty Ltd in March 2013. Since joining he has already established strong distributor relationships for the Powerstar system across the Australian territories.
Mr Czyczelis said: “Although we have regular video conferences it is good to come across to the UK to meet the team and to finalise plans to develop our presence in Australia. It was also very useful to meet our suppliers who are all based in the UK.”
All the Australian distributors are scheduled to visit the UK in the coming weeks to complete product training courses. Russell Wilson from Ecocentric, distributor for Powerstar in Western Australia, was the first distributor to visit in early August.
Two further distributors will be visiting the UK in September, Ryan Maschotta from Liberty Saver, distributor for Northern Territory and South Australia. Geoff Lawrence, Luke Anderson and Peter Chrisanthis will be visiting from Universe-EMS who cover Eastern Seaboard Australia & Pacific Islands.
Paul North, international business development manager at EMSc (UK) Ltd, commented: “Identifying and establishing good relationships with distributors throughout Australia is critical for any expanding company. Sam has been doing a fantastic job and we are already reaping the benefits. We are looking forward to welcoming all our Australian distributors to our offices in the UK.”
EMSc (UK) Ltd is accredited with the Made in Sheffield accolade in acknowledgement of the quality of its manufacturing process, its expansion into international markets, and the overall success of Powerstar, which is exported worldwide to countries including Cyprus, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Germany, Spain, Malta and South Africa.
About EMSc UK
EMS is renowned for designing and manufacturing the Star® range of energy saving products. In addition to the market leading Powerstar voltage optimisation solution, the company also manufactures Airstar and Hotelstar, products that allow companies, organisations and hotels to reduce their energy costs as well as reduce their carbon emissions.
- 2011 – Winner Innovation of the Year Award Yorkshire Post Excellence in Business Awards
- 2010 – Winner of the Yorkshire Forward Innovator/10: Innovation in Action Award
- 2006 – Winner of the CARE4AIR AWARD
- 2006 & 2004 SMART Award for Innovation
- Can save an average of 12-15% (up to 26.1% savings recorded) of electricity consumption.
- Is fully designed and manufactured in the UK. All Powerstar components, including even minor items such as the paint, are sourced from UK manufacturers. The Powerstar design and any associated software are designed by EMSc UK Limited.
- Requires no maintenance and has a 15 year warranty.
- Comes with guaranteed savings.
- Will improve the life expectancy of electrical equipment.
- Will improve the power quality (reduce harmonics and improve the power factor).
- Has the highest efficiency and provides better savings than any other voltage optimisation system sold in the UK (on the same load and same voltage reduction).
- This has been proven in independent tests by the electricity supplier RWE npower. RWE npower commented: We did a trial with Powerstar and one other supplier. Powerstar showed a larger overall saving compared to the other supplier. In addition, it improved the power quality more. Powerstar was the better system in all aspects, including the technical design and capabilities.
Powerstar® is the registered trademark of EMSc (UK) Ltd.