Innserve, the UK’s leading drinks dispense service provider, is celebrating continuedsuccess having been named as one of Yorkshire’s top 100 growing companies. Based in Tadcaster, North Yorkshire, the company experienced growth of 35.9% over the last five years, putting it at number 35 in the Yorkshire ‘Growth 100’ list.
Innserve, which is also celebrating its 10th anniversary, employs over 550 people nationwide and offers a full range of technical support services to well-known national and international brands in the drinks industry including Heineken, Carlsberg, C&C and Britvic.
Tom Bryan, director of strategy at Innserve, commented, “We are proud to be named as one of Yorkshire’s top 100 growing companies. In the last five years we’ve started working with some exciting new customers and we continue to pro-actively identify opportunities to broaden and expand our services across the hospitality sector as a whole. I would like to take the opportunity to thank all the Innserve team for their dedication. We wouldn’t be in the top 100 without them.”
Innserve offers a full suite of drinks dispense technical services, with each package tailored to meet each individual customer’s needs and expectations.
Innserve services include: supply chain logistics, event solutions, research and development, asset management, systems and reporting, field technicians and customer partnering. The company also has a UK based customer service support centre that handles over 450,000 calls a year.
Innserve works with customers, offering a wide range of services, which can be tailored to customers’ exact requirements. These include:
- Customer service centre managing both installation and maintenance queries and handling over 700,000 calls a year
- Asset management including the keeping of bar records and scheduling census visits across more than 80,000 outlets
- Managing large scale events and customer projects
- Research & development engineering including the testing of equipment in humidity and temperature controlled environments and new product development
- Supply chain responsible for the ordering and management of over £30million of equipment each year across two warehouse sites
- Systems and reporting, providing transparency to our customers
- Technician support, with over 300 technicians providing 365 day national coverage
Innserve provides its drinks dispense services to over 80,000 licensed and unlicensed premises throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
For further information, please visit www.innserveltd.co.uk.